Trance?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: HypnoEMG

Trance?

Postby Kidd » February 17th, 2009, 7:46 pm

Well, I had been listening to Urban's Induction Subconscious Unlock and had gotten maybe 5 to 8 minutes in to the file when I sort of just blacked out. It felt very weird, hard to describe., like I could feel time moving but not much else. I just some what jumped back into reality at the end. That happened once before a month or so ago when listening to another file. But I want to ask if that would be considered a trance. ^^ Thanks for the help.
Kidd

Re: Trance?

Postby adby » March 23rd, 2011, 10:31 pm

[quote:54af782a24="Kidd"]Well, I had been listening to Urban's Induction Subconscious Unlock and had gotten maybe 5 to 8 minutes in to the file when I sort of just blacked out. It felt very weird, hard to describe., like I could feel time moving but not much else. I just some what jumped back into reality at the end. That happened once before a month or so ago when listening to another file. But I want to ask if that would be considered a trance. ^^ Thanks for the help.[/quote:54af782a24]

This one will help reach trance state
Name: The Jungle
Description: Everyday life sounds fun and childhood fantasy. please give your feedback
Author: adby Added On: 2010-07-24 Downloaded: 81 Length: 04:19
Your Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 Average Rating: 0.0000 Total Votes: 0 Comments: 0
Permanent Link: The Ju
adby
Mentor
Mentor

may have went deep,,,

Postby Casey » August 1st, 2018, 3:03 pm

Sounds to me you just dropped into a real deep state is all..
Casey

Return to Help with Files