A Little Experiment

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: HypnoEMG

A Little Experiment

Postby RazorSandwich » October 1st, 2010, 2:12 pm

(Well, actually, rather a big one.)

I've become quite curious as to several things:

-To what extent can the human mind (and by extension, the subconscious) be altered through hypnosis?

-What kind of improvements can one have in his or her own life with consistent mental conditioning?

-With enough conditioning, can it give an individual a heightened resistance to things like depression, emotional trauma, confidence issues, etc.

-What kinds of negative effects are out there that can occur through such high levels of conditioning?

That is why I've decided to make myself into a guinea pig to:

1) Answer the above questions.

2) Do my best to improve myself mentally, physically, and emotionally in the process.

3) Properly make use of hypnosis to improve myself. Simply laying in bed every night with random files playing is not enough.

With all of this in mind, allow me to introduce to you what I call [b:f01b71a4a1]Project ReWrite[/b:f01b71a4a1]. I have set up [url=http://rewritepsyche.tumblr.com/]a small blog[/url] on Tumblr to make weekly updates to my progress, notes on anything I've noticed, and a convenient timetable of what files I will be using for conditioning. For this experiment, I will be listening to one or two files per session, and about two sessions per day to start off. This may increase over time, or decrease depending on whether I think I need to stop or slow down.

For anyone interested, below is the current timetable of files I will be using from this site. I would like to thank the Hypno-Files community, especially Hypno EMG, Carsten, Sarnoga, mooncycle, whoever shared the Steven Luzern files, and the other regular contributors for their great work.

[i:f01b71a4a1]*For sake of reference, "Phase Two" is to be repeated after every Phase has been completed. I figure about a month straight ought to do it for each phase to be completed. In some cases (such as with the longer phases) it may take two to three months)[/i:f01b71a4a1]

Rehabilitation Timetable:

-[b:f01b71a4a1]Phase One: Opening the Mind[/b:f01b71a4a1]
-"Freedom From Mental Bondage"
-"Opened"
-"Post-Hypnotic Suggestability"

-[b:f01b71a4a1]Phase Two: Reinforce Exponentially[/b:f01b71a4a1]
-"Accelerator"
-"Reinforcer"
-"Train Mental Discipline"

-[b:f01b71a4a1]Phase Three: Curb the Emotions[/b:f01b71a4a1]
-"Confidence Builder"
-"Control Emotions"
-"Banish Pain"
-"Smiling at Life"
-"Deep Relaxation"
-"Relaxation (Need to review actual title)" -The Steven Luzern one.

-[b:f01b71a4a1]Phase Four: Train Vigilance[/b:f01b71a4a1]
-"Workaholic's Curse"
-"Improve Senses"
-"Swordman's Sense"
-"EZ MEM"
-"Memory Improvement"
-"Just DO Something"
-"Be a Leader"
-"Increase IQ"

-[b:f01b71a4a1]Phase Five: Get Fit[/b:f01b71a4a1]
-"BodyBuilderRemix"
-"IncreaseMetabolism"
-"PerfectBodyFile"
-"HypnoMuscle"
-"Be Your Own Bandage"
-"Adaptive Muscle Memory"
-"Swordsman's Agility"

-[b:f01b71a4a1]Phase Six: Improve Mind[/b:f01b71a4a1]
-"TelepathyRemix"
-"Heighten Senses"
-"Lucid Dreaming" (I prefer Carsten's version)
-"Astral Travel"
-"Follow Your Dreams"
-"Sound Alike"
-"MP3 Included"
-"In the Zone"

I will also probably be looking at including additional phases, specifically for ones involving creative endeavors, and possibly one early on for setting up some kind of failsafe.

Any suggestions for files or usage techniques would be fantastic!

[/b]
RazorSandwich

Postby RazorSandwich » October 3rd, 2010, 6:53 am

In case anyone missed the link to the blog:

http://rewritepsyche.tumblr.com/
RazorSandwich

Re: A Little Experiment

Postby adby » March 19th, 2011, 8:14 pm

[quote:96f7d380b4="RazorSandwich"](Well, actually, rather a big one.)

-To what extent can the human mind (and by extension, the subconscious) be altered through hypnosis?

-What kind of improvements can one have in his or her own life with consistent mental conditioning?

-With enough conditioning, can it give an individual a heightened resistance to things like depression, emotional trauma, confidence issues, etc.

-What kinds of negative effects are out there that can occur through such high levels of conditioning?

2) Do my best to improve myself mentally, physically, and emotionally in the process.

3) Properly make use of hypnosis to improve myself. Simply laying in bed every night with random files playing is not enough.

With all of this in mind, allow me to introduce to you what I call [b:96f7d380b4]Project ReWrite[/b:96f7d380b4]. I have set up [url=http://rewritepsyche.tumblr.com/]a small blog[/url] on Tumblr to make weekly updates to my progress, notes on anything I've noticed, and a convenient timetable of what files I will be using for conditioning. For this experiment, I will be listening to one or two files per session, and about two sessions per day to start off. This may increase over time, or decrease depending on whether I think I need to stop or slow down.

For anyone interested, below is the current timetable of files I will be using from this site. I would like to thank the Hypno-Files community, especially Hypno EMG, Carsten, Sarnoga, mooncycle, whoever shared the Steven Luzern files, and the other regular contributors for their great work.

[i:96f7d380b4]*For sake of reference, "Phase Two" is to be repeated after every Phase has been completed. I figure about a month straight ought to do it for each phase to be completed. In some cases (such as with the longer phases) it may take two to three months)[/i:96f7d380b4]

-[b:96f7d380b4]Phase One: Opening the Mind[/b:96f7d380b4]
-"Opened"

-[b:96f7d380b4]Phase Two: Reinforce Exponentially[/b:96f7d380b4]
-"Accelerator"
-"Reinforcer"

-[b:96f7d380b4]Phase Three: Curb the Emotions[/b:96f7d380b4]
-"Confidence Builder"
-"Control Emotions"
-"Banish Pain"
-"Smiling at Life"
-"Deep Relaxation"

-[b:96f7d380b4]Phase Four: Train Vigilance[/b:96f7d380b4]
-"Workaholic's Curse"
-"Improve Senses"
-"Swordman's Sense"
-"EZ MEM"
-"Memory Improvement"
-"Just DO Something"
-"Be a Leader"
-"Increase IQ"

-[b:96f7d380b4]Phase Five: Get Fit[/b:96f7d380b4]
-"BodyBuilderRemix"
-"IncreaseMetabolism"
-"PerfectBodyFile"
-"HypnoMuscle"
-"Be Your Own Bandage"
-"Swordsman's Agility"

-[b:96f7d380b4]Phase Six: Improve Mind[/b:96f7d380b4]
-"TelepathyRemix"
-"Heighten Senses"
-"Astral Travel"
-"Follow Your Dreams"
-"Sound Alike"
-"MP3 Included"
-"In the Zone"

I will also probably be looking at including additional phases, specifically for ones involving creative endeavors, and possibly one early on for setting up some kind of failsafe.

[/b][/quote:96f7d380b4]

You can Auto Heal,your body.
I am looking for a Daddy 6 feet or taller. to help me.
Extra Info:
YOU have the power to resist. Even though there are some people who seem to at least partially give up control of their minds, that is because of
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Re: A Little Experiment

Postby adby » March 23rd, 2011, 10:10 pm

[quote:dcbeff327c="adby"][quote:dcbeff327c="RazorSandwich"](Well, actually, rather a big one.)

With all of this in mind, allow me to introduce to you what I call [b:dcbeff327c]Project ReWrite[/b:dcbeff327c]. I have set up [url=http://rewritepsyche.tumblr.com/]a small blog[/url] on Tumblr to make weekly updates to my progress, notes on anything I've noticed, and a convenient timetable of what files I will be using for conditioning. For this experiment, I will be listening to one or two files per session, and about two sessions per day to start off. This may increase over time, or decrease depending on whether I think I need to stop or slow down.

[i:dcbeff327c]*For sake of reference, "Phase Two" is to be repeated after every Phase has been completed. I figure about a month straight ought to do it for each phase to be completed. In some cases (such as with the longer phases) it may take two to three months)[/i:dcbeff327c]

-[b:dcbeff327c]Phase One: Opening the Mind[/b:dcbeff327c]
-"Opened"

-[b:dcbeff327c]Phase Two: Reinforce Exponentially[/b:dcbeff327c]
-"Accelerator"
-"Reinforcer"

-[b:dcbeff327c]Phase Three: Curb the Emotions[/b:dcbeff327c]
-"Confidence Builder"
-"Control Emotions"
-"Banish Pain"
-"Smiling at Life"
-"Deep Relaxation"

-[b:dcbeff327c]Phase Four: Train Vigilance[/b:dcbeff327c]
-"Workaholic's Curse"
-"Improve Senses"
-"Swordman's Sense"
-"EZ MEM"
-"Memory Improvement"
-"Just DO Something"
-"Be a Leader"
-"Increase IQ"

-[b:dcbeff327c]Phase Five: Get Fit[/b:dcbeff327c]
-"BodyBuilderRemix"
-"IncreaseMetabolism"
-"PerfectBodyFile"
-"HypnoMuscle"
-"Be Your Own Bandage"
-"Swordsman's Agility"

-[b:dcbeff327c]Phase Six: Improve Mind[/b:dcbeff327c]
-"TelepathyRemix"
-"Heighten Senses"
-"Astral Travel"
-"Follow Your Dreams"
-"Sound Alike"
-"MP3 Included"
-"In the Zone"

[/b][/quote:dcbeff327c]

You can Auto Heal,your body.[/quote:dcbeff327c]

This site is alive and thriving
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slave_lukas » May 15th, 2011, 8:02 am

Actrually, this sounds almost exactly what i am searching for. i am despretely seeking 'Behavorial Mod's' for myself, but have failed to find anyone who would be willing to preform the necessary deed. i must check out your site.
slave437.063
slave_lukas

Postby RazorSandwich » June 6th, 2012, 6:19 am

[quote:7880566550="slave_lukas"]Actrually, this sounds almost exactly what i am searching for. i am despretely seeking 'Behavorial Mod's' for myself, but have failed to find anyone who would be willing to preform the necessary deed. i must check out your site.[/quote:7880566550]

I posted this a long while ago, but never got around to recording my experiments. I plan on coming back to it, though.

I wasn't even aware that this community was still active!
RazorSandwich

Return to General Hypnosis