Playlist and Experiences

A place do discuss your successes with hypnosis.

Moderator: HypnoEMG

Playlist and Experiences

Postby Halifax » March 31st, 2008, 10:35 pm

The playlist I am using is as follows:

Deep Trance - Carsten
Over2NextFile - Carsten
EZMEM - HypnoEMG
SuperHumanMind - Carsten
Increase IQ - ??
TrainTotalControl - ??
VisualizeHelp - ??
4Hours Sleep - ??

--->

I would like to begin with a caveat; I did not make it through the entire list my first run, I only made it through superhuman mind.

Effects experienced during the run: during EZMEM and superhuman mind I felt heat running through my brain, under some circumstances I could mentally direct where this heat was at and where it was going to.

After the run: My head ached for a while (almost two hours) after the session, almost like a muscle exercised after years of rest. I noticed while I was reading some technical material that the information stuck longer than it normally does (which is not at all, usually I end up taking notes and referring to the notes if I'm going to achieve any learning at all...). While applying said material things seemed to come naturally such as keyboard shortcuts, etc.

It is my intention to complete this series every day for one month and monitor my results in this thread.

Notes on the said scripts: I would encourage Carsten and HypnoEMG to rethink some portions of their scripts as deviations from the main stream of thought, adding caveats, and negative words hamper the overall flow.

Overall assessment thus far: this seems to be working if in just a minor way right now. I look forward to tomorrow.

-Halifax
Halifax

Postby Halifax » April 1st, 2008, 10:05 am

I ran the list last night as I was going to bed and my mind kept wandering to other things. I am not sure if this is good or bad, though the effects experienced the first time were not as prevalent. I would like to know if my concentration on the speakers voice is important or not (it might be, because of the conscious will placed into the speakers words, or it might not be because the speakers words are meant for the subconscious).

One side affect is that I am now able to touch type with relatively few errors and relatively few glances at the keyboard. Still working on this though, as the amount of errors is only low in comparison to before. Maybe if I just take it slower...?
Halifax

Postby Lainko » April 6th, 2008, 4:09 pm

I believe that if you fall asleep or/not paying attention, that is genarally a good thing. I'm unsure of this though.

It's odd because some of these files require visualization while others don't.
Lainko

Postby urban » April 12th, 2008, 9:48 pm

Blacking Out or having your mind drift off is a good thing.

Whilst your subconcious works and focuses it will distract your active mind with random thoughts and images to keep it busy. Almost like when you are busy you will hand a small child a toy so that they are occupied so you can continue.

At least, that is how I see it

Also, dont jump into too much too quick.

Listen to 2 files at most to begin with, your body wont be used to remaining skill for such long periods and your mind and body will begin to fit it in the form of twitches or irritation

1. Induction
2. file
3. File
4. Awakener
urban

Return to Success Stories