Astral Travel

A place do discuss your successes with hypnosis.

Moderator: HypnoEMG

Astral Travel

Postby angryguru » July 14th, 2008, 7:55 am

I listened to Astral Travel before I went to sleep last night, and while I haven't had instant success, I'm seeing promising signs. As usal, I nodded off during the induction and awoke towards the end of the file. When I did, I felt like my lower legs were vibrating, and as I looked around the room it was as if I were seeing through two sets of eyes, but the effect wore off after a minute or two. Nevertheless, I feel this counts as a small victory, and I will post more as it happens.
angryguru

Postby Ranmafan » August 10th, 2008, 4:59 pm

i just listened to this for the first time. throughout the whole file i could barely feel my body and it was like my skin was pulsing almost when i awoke. and i was seeing everything kinda like in a dream for a couple minuetes afterwards too. really unreal for the first time tho.
Ranmafan

Postby Senna » July 6th, 2011, 8:53 am

Well I am curious about two things.

1. How long can I be out of my body or can I just return to my body whenever I want?

2. It would be interesting to know if you could enter someone else and take control of their body for a while. Has anyone tried entering another body or does anyone think it might be possible?
Senna

Re: Astral Travel

Postby adby » July 7th, 2011, 11:59 am

[quote:8da7bc5aab="angryguru"]I listened to Astral Travel before I went to sleep last night, and while I haven't had instant success, I'm seeing promising signs. As usal, I nodded off during the induction and awoke towards the end of the file. When I did, I felt like my lower legs were vibrating, and as I looked around the room it was as if I were seeing through two sets of eyes, but the effect wore off after a minute or two. Nevertheless, I feel this counts as a small victory, and I will post more as it happens.[/quote:8da7bc5aab]

Congratulations
on your success. and yes indeed that tingling in your legs is the start of your dream coming true.
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories