Freedom From Mental Bondage

A place do discuss your successes with hypnosis.

Moderator: HypnoEMG

Freedom From Mental Bondage

Postby RazorSandwich » October 12th, 2010, 12:35 pm

I just wanted to say that this file has helped a lot with my state of mind recently. I feel a lot more confident and outgoing when dealing with people on a day-to-day basis, and it's gotten to the point that I've become quite adventurous. Possibly one of my favorites by EMG.
RazorSandwich

Re: Freedom From Mental Bondage

Postby adby » March 23rd, 2011, 9:02 pm

[quote:916debb4e5="RazorSandwich"]I just wanted to say that this file has helped a lot with my state of mind recently. I feel a lot more confident and outgoing when dealing with people on a day-to-day basis, and it's gotten to the point that I've become quite adventurous. Possibly one of my favorites by EMG.[/quote:916debb4e5]

Why am I still suffering?
This is the question we'll address. If I don't like pain? If I don't enjoy anxiety, stress, worry and fear, why in the world do I experience so much of it. I'm going to tell you. You don't have to buy another book. You experience these things because you choose to. There are a couple of other things you'd probably like to hear - but first - you need to hear that. Because unless we see that part, we can't get out of it. Any of it.

Those, who are bound, experience periods of time where the suffering and anxieties of life are temporarily eased, but those times never last. Mental and emotional pain will continue until we decide to change. We will have to change whatever is necessary to end suffering. Nothing we change will cost us anything. There is really no price to pay. It may seem like a big deal at some point (like now), but once the change is made - this too shall pass.
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby adby » March 23rd, 2011, 9:44 pm

[quote:9b67748e6d="adby"][quote:9b67748e6d="RazorSandwich"]I just wanted to say that this file has helped a lot with my state of mind recently. I feel a lot more confident and outgoing when dealing with people on a day-to-day basis, and it's gotten to the point that I've become quite adventurous. Possibly one of my favorites by EMG.[/quote:9b67748e6d]

This is the question we'll address. If I don't like pain? If I don't enjoy anxiety, stress, worry and fear, why in the world do I experience so much of it. I'm going to tell you. You don't have to buy another book. You experience these things because you choose to. There are a couple of other things you'd probably like to hear - but first - you need to hear that. Because unless we see that part, we can't get out of it. Any of it.

Those, who are bound, experience periods of time where the suffering and anxieties of life are temporarily eased, but those times never last. Mental and emotional pain will continue until we decide to change. We will have to change whatever is necessary to end suffering. Nothing we change will cost us anything. There is really no price to pay. It may seem like a big deal at some point (like now), but once the change is made - this too shall pass.[/quote:9b67748e6d]

please contact me when you get this post or read it.
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby adby » March 23rd, 2011, 9:49 pm

[quote:00f52d4941="adby"][quote:00f52d4941="adby"][quote:00f52d4941="RazorSandwich"]I just wanted to say that this file has helped a lot with my state of mind recently. I feel a lot more confident and outgoing when dealing with people on a day-to-day basis, and it's gotten to the point that I've become quite adventurous. Possibly one of my favorites by EMG.[/quote:00f52d4941]

Those, who are bound, experience periods of time where the suffering and anxieties of life are temporarily eased, but those times never last. Mental and emotional pain will continue until we decide to change. We will have to change whatever is necessary to end suffering. Nothing we change will cost us anything. There is really no price to pay. It may seem like a big deal at some point (like now), but once the change is made - this too shall pass.[/quote:00f52d4941]

please contact me when you get this post or read it.[/quote:00f52d4941]

I care for your Sucess
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories