Succes by Accident

A place do discuss your successes with hypnosis.

Moderator: HypnoEMG

Succes by Accident

Postby adby » March 15th, 2011, 7:39 pm

I got success by accident I made a test file forgot it was on my desktop called breast feeding, i heard the file start and finish nothing in-between, 30 minites file i do not remember Even going under.
I made it six months ago.
i listened to it by mistake.
I am looking for a Daddy 6 feet or taller. to help me.
Extra Info:
YOU have the power to resist. Even though there are some people who seem to at least partially give up control of their minds, that is because of
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Succes by Accident

Postby adby » March 20th, 2011, 11:46 pm

[quote:b5a7caba71="adby"]I got success by accident I made a test file forgot it was on my desktop called breast feeding, i heard the file start and finish nothing in-between, 30 minites file i do not remember Even going under.
i listened to it by mistake.[/quote:b5a7caba71]

I need someone to breastfeed me now
Extra Info:
YOU have the power to resist. Even though there are some people who seem to at least partially give up control of their minds, that is because of
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby adby » March 22nd, 2011, 11:36 pm

[quote:c83b1e8602="adby"]I got success by accident I made a test file forgot it was on my desktop called breast feeding, i heard the file start and finish nothing in-between, 30 minites file i do not remember Even going under.
i listened to it by mistake.[/quote:c83b1e8602]

Do anyone have any ideals for the next big file?
Extra Info:
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby adby » March 23rd, 2011, 3:04 pm

[quote:375123b864="adby"][quote:375123b864="adby"]I got success by accident I made a test file forgot it was on my desktop called breast feeding, i heard the file start and finish nothing in-between, 30 minites file i do not remember Even going under.
i listened to it by mistake.[/quote:375123b864]

I need someone to breastfeed me now[/quote:375123b864]

I been wetting my bed on a continues bases Good i have diapers or I'll be washing sheets everyday
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories