I hate exercise

This is a place to discuss bodybuilding, fitness, and how to use hypnosis to improve it

Moderator: HypnoEMG

I hate exercise

Postby ck » March 3rd, 2010, 10:06 pm

OK, it's that simple. I hate exercising. I'm actually ashamed that I am in a position to need a gym, and am somewhat ashamed that I *have* a gym membership. In 2 weeks, I've not yet set foot in the gym...and when I finally go, I won't know what to do. And yes, I'm serious.

(small town, so it's not staffed continuously...I've yet to actually catch the employees in there, despite a few attempts)

Since I've read that a polarity flip is easiest to do with hypnosis, I'd like to flip my polarity from a gym-phobe to a gym-jock. I'm looking at the jock and bodybuilder files. I actually *desire* a gym obsession, and a muscle obsession, but not the full peabrained-jock fetish files that I found on WMM. One person on WMM told me to rescript them, but that implies that I know what I'm doing with hypnosis...newbie to this field, too.

Any suggestions for a complete newbie? I could use the help.

THANKS!
ck

Postby ck » March 4th, 2010, 4:38 pm

Tonight I'll be at the gym for the first time. It'll be interesting to see if I enjoy it naturally, or actually need to flip my attitude.
ck

Postby ellisd » March 9th, 2010, 11:30 pm

HypnoEMg has a good file called "weight Training"
helps you want to go to the gym more often and get in shape
while watching your food intake and boosting your confidence, not a bad file, helped me get back in teh gym a long time ago, I need it again lol
ellisd

Postby adby » February 15th, 2011, 9:55 pm

[quote:cd2693ddc5="ellisd"]HypnoEMg has a good file called "weight Training"
helps you want to go to the gym more often and get in shape
while watching your food intake and boosting your confidence, not a bad file, helped me get back in teh gym a long time ago, I need it again lol[/quote:cd2693ddc5]

why? :o
I am looking for a Daddy 6 feet or taller. to help me.
Extra Info:
YOU have the power to resist. Even though there are some people who seem to at least partially give up control of their minds, that is because of
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Re: I hate exercise

Postby topfitness » November 22nd, 2022, 7:03 am

I too hate exercise.
topfitness

Re: I hate exercise

Postby daisy18 » January 3rd, 2023, 12:50 am

Same here, gym's heavy and difficult exercises bore me, this year i want to do spinervals in the garage. i just recently bought a brand new road bike from this page and have been loving riding outside.
I anyone is rider here, my question is whether my road bike on the trainer is better to do spinervals? or would i be better off getting a spin bike? or is there really not much difference (in which case, naturally i would use my road bike for fitness)
daisy18

Return to Body Building & Fitness