I love to stay fit useing hypnosis

This is a place to discuss bodybuilding, fitness, and how to use hypnosis to improve it

Moderator: HypnoEMG

I love to stay fit useing hypnosis

Postby adby » March 19th, 2011, 8:02 pm

hypnosis can create what you need in your life. Good health is in portent to having a full life free of stress and hardship.
I am looking for a Daddy 6 feet or taller. to help me.
Extra Info:
YOU have the power to resist. Even though there are some people who seem to at least partially give up control of their minds, that is because of
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Re: I love to stay fit useing hypnosis

Postby adby » March 22nd, 2011, 11:40 pm

[quote:9af448e7a6="adby"]hypnosis can create what you need in your life. Good health is in portent to having a full life free of stress and hardship.[/quote:9af448e7a6]

You can lose weight, improve poster, and even reverse internal problems.
I am looking for a Daddy 6 feet or taller. to help me.
Extra Info:
YOU have the power to resist. Even though there are some people who seem to at least partially give up control of their minds, that is because of
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Re: I love to stay fit useing hypnosis

Postby adby » March 23rd, 2011, 12:52 pm

[quote:6ed6ec4be8="adby"][quote:6ed6ec4be8="adby"]hypnosis can create what you need in your life. Good health is in portent to having a full life free of stress and hardship.[/quote:6ed6ec4be8]

You can lose weight, improve poster, and even reverse internal problems.[/quote:6ed6ec4be8]

I Also seeing remarkable results in my appearance looking more and more like a young female using female reinforcement files
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Body Building & Fitness