In The Zone

A place do discuss your successes with hypnosis.

Moderator: HypnoEMG

In The Zone

Postby MisterWiccan » August 25th, 2007, 8:38 pm

After previewing the file, In The Zone, (and by previewing I mean listening to the body of the file two times) I have used the trigger on more than one occasion, I will detail one of them here. It took place at work, now I have a very physically demanding job that frequently requires me to move quickly and to perform an occasional restraint. I was utterly exhausted and could not concentrate, but I decided to test the trigger, it worked instantly, I was incredibly focused and alert and suddenly far from exhaustion, this lasted until my shift ended.
MisterWiccan

Postby iamstretchypanda » August 26th, 2007, 12:18 am

That is very interesting, keep listening to the file on occasion and post us with updates. Do you think it would work for knowledge based work as well or just physical?
'Saying Java is nice because it works on all OS's is like saying that anal sex is nice because it works on all genders.'

'Mary had a little lamb, the doctor was surprised. When Old McDonald had a farm, the poor guy nearly died.'
iamstretchypanda
Regular
Regular

Postby MisterWiccan » August 26th, 2007, 12:33 am

I feel that it would work for knowledge based tasks and situations on myself, and I would say that it is possible it would do so for others as well.
MisterWiccan

Return to Success Stories