Superhumanmind

A place do discuss your successes with hypnosis.

Moderator: HypnoEMG

Superhumanmind

Postby Ksi » August 27th, 2007, 1:50 am

I haven't tried speed reading and telekinesis doesn't seem to work very well yet but telepathy is having strange effects. Second time under I felt something like bolts of electricity jumping in my brain then I woke up again at the awakening part. While I tried to goto sleep I kept hearing faint voices in my head. First I thought my radio was on very quietly but it wasn't. They were whisperish and I heard a woman, possibly a man too and I was thinking "woooow what's going on..." Wake up in the morning and everything is fine again. I've been using the accelerator as well. Today will be night 3 I'll report back!
Ksi

Postby kylor » August 27th, 2007, 11:29 am

kool ive been wondering if this file works. do you believe in speed learning/telekinesis? You cant doubt a suggestion or it wont work.
kylor

Postby Ksi » August 27th, 2007, 5:51 pm

I've been switching back between Cartsten & EMG's version. I can't remember last night's effects at all, fell under trance too quick. I don't really doubt telekinesis or speed reading, I try to keep an open mind but perhaps something is ingrained deep down? The voices from before were really eerie but interesting nonetheless.
Ksi

Postby kylor » August 28th, 2007, 9:00 am

try one of the files that remove any doubt and make you trust the next file, i dont remember its name, but maybe that will help.
kylor

Postby Ksi » August 28th, 2007, 10:15 pm

over2nextfile by Cartsen?
Ksi

Postby kylor » August 29th, 2007, 8:14 am

yes that's the one
kylor

Postby Ksi » August 29th, 2007, 11:49 pm

I've listened to it before so I'll switch it back as my induction. It will be interesting to see what happens. :) Becuase of the accelerator although this is my 4th listen technically it's my 16 :). Let's see if that's enough!
Ksi

Postby kylor » August 30th, 2007, 7:58 am

good luck :D
kylor

Postby Ksi » August 30th, 2007, 11:36 pm

Ok another strange experience but I don't know what it is, some type of telepathy thing? Happened minutes ago. I was drinking some lemon water and I slipped and got a little in my eyes, stung a bit but it wasn't so bad besides the part I couldn't see. Anyhow I'm wondering around my house I find I'm doing suprising well. First I'm thinking oh it's from the "EZ MEM" file which states:

"Access your memories, your experiences, everything in your mind like you would a computer. Instantly recall anything and play it back in your mind or review it."

Basically as I'm walking if I take a second to stop I can imagine perfectly every little detail of the room I'm in and place myself extremely well. However it's dark upstairs and I reach my door which was open before. As I'm walking all of a sudden I can see (There is no way my eyes were open with the lemon juice in it), just a flash for about 3 seconds. I see my big white room door and the lines on it and a flash of to the sides of me too, it was very akin to vision but it stretched further than my vision if that makes sense. Anyhow the second I focused on it, it vanished and was dark again. I turn the door handle and wander around my room for a bit, forgetting to wash and eventually the lemon evaporates or whatever and I open both my eyes. I'm pretty sure this is from the superhumanmind file but I don't really know, perhaps with "ez mem" enhanced the result. Other possibilities are due to a combination of "superhumanmind" and "traintotalcontrol" or "astral travel."

As for telekinesis, I can make my palms "pulse" if I have a magnet in one hand and move the other over it without touching but I still can't will anything to actually move. Speedlearning I have no idea since I'm reading a book I like and thus not that fast.
Ksi

Postby kylor » September 3rd, 2007, 11:36 am

kool
kylor

Postby Ksi » September 4th, 2007, 6:55 pm

Nothing eventful since then at all... I'm kinda bored actually...

Update SEPT 8: Today under my hands went slightly numb, couldn't tell if they were resting on something or not. I imagined a block of energy under them and felt them rising. My fingers then seemed to extend outwards across the room (my eyes are closed and pretty deep in trance) but while listening my attention wandered and I'm feeling stuff like my wall and mirror from 5-8 feet away it was pretty strange. Now if I concentrate on my hands they can pulse pretty hard. Again nothing with speed reading but I'm not sure if this fits under telepathy or telekinesis. Interesting nonetheless. Only thing other than this I'm doing is gym, martial arts and visualization. I've improved visualization significantly which I'm sure has helped a lot.
Ksi

Postby kylor » September 12th, 2007, 1:49 pm

:( if only i had as much sucess
kylor

Postby Ksi » September 13th, 2007, 6:23 pm

kylor my file list is usually:

over2nextfile OR enhancement and acceptance (induction) ---> carsten super human mind or EMG super human mind. Then body for traintotalcontrol, visualization, sometimes astral and IQ. Accelerator could be helping too.
Ksi

Postby Odd » October 15th, 2007, 11:38 am

did you try to throw a ball of energy at your wall?
Odd

Postby MacGyver » September 26th, 2008, 6:30 pm

if ya do try to throw a ball of energy at a wall, be sure an post about it. i have experimented with EMG's superhuman mind in the past and may just go back to it. was unable to move anything with my mind or do the mind readin stuff, have always been a fast learner, but, something that would normally take me an hour or so to learn at the rate a normal person would take a week, i picked up on in like 10 minutes. until EMG's superhuman mind, my learning capabilities seemed to have been slowing a bit, but seem to be speeding up slightly. for some reason, my mind just turned itno a sponge a couple weeks ago when teh guy was trainin me to be his replacement, and just as soon as he showed and told me each thing, my mind absorbed it. i think i am gonna go back to that file and see if maybe i can start moving things with my mind. this time, instead of just experminting for a week or so, maybe i will stick with it.

MacGyver
MacGyver

Postby ellisd » December 21st, 2008, 10:11 pm

how does the mind readin and telepathy aspects work?

I believe the mind readin is just inferences based off the persons gestures and/or facial expressions, that will make u think your reading their minds but ur not, i think its just a magic trick basically, i think that could cause more harm than good.

anyone have the science behind this hypnosis file?
ellisd

Postby Gbane » December 12th, 2009, 12:39 am

[quote:9dcdf591e1="ellisd"]how does the mind readin and telepathy aspects work?

I believe the mind readin is just inferences based off the persons gestures and/or facial expressions, that will make u think your reading their minds but ur not, i think its just a magic trick basically, i think that could cause more harm than good.

anyone have the science behind this hypnosis file?[/quote:9dcdf591e1]

I think you pretty much got it, and the telepathy is essentially the same with some good guessing skills mixed in to give the same experience.

But who cares what the channel is, YOU'RE TELEPATHIC.
Gbane

superhumanmind

Postby southsidebadboy » August 14th, 2012, 5:19 am

Warning be very careful with this file the things that is says it does are impossible no this file don't make you telepathic and no it don't give you power to move things and no it don't make you some sort of genius but it can make you think you are and really thats all that hypnosis really is use the file enough and yeh it may make you believe you can move things or that your really smart or maybe even hear voices the medical term being schizophrenia i would warn anyone considering to use the file stay well away and ignore the people that have already used it and truly believe that its working which is exactly what the file wants you to think. it annoys be when people go with the notion that hypnosis can really make physical changes as some of the files state like this one just remember what hypnosis is all about its not some special magic that can give you SUPERHUMANMIND!! but as i said it can make you believe that. i just wanted to put this out there to warn people off this file it will really do more bad than good. if you are really interested in hypnosis stick with the basic files the ones that sound to good to be true normally are maybe you need a confidence boost or you have trouble sleeping need help quitting smoking all these files very good and i would recommend as they can truly help you somewhat just don't expect a miracle and just be careful we what files you use the mind is something you don't want to play around with. with that being said there are truly lots of helpful files and this site just remember what hypnosis is about and remember it cant cause physical changes only make you believe that so any files claiming that are best to stay away from
southsidebadboy

Postby lew897 » May 20th, 2013, 6:32 pm

The last post really ruffled my feathers since there are so many people who dont believe in hypnosis. If they dont believe in it then why are they here?

There are so many spectrems to the mind that when it splits apart into a thousand pieces is what makes it so beautiful. In my experience visualize help has changed my life as it makes easy to see stuff. I think schizophrenia can be helped by hypnosis as well. Youd probably have to do some out there stuff like Bandler says he does. But hypnosis allows you to take a larger than life scenario and control it to your advantage. Thinking is only in the conscious not the subconcious which takes care of everything on auto pilot. I think that being just you is okay, but I tend to think that your worth a lot more than that.
lew897

Return to Success Stories