Something to Help With Large Levels Of Paranoia

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: HypnoEMG

Something to Help With Large Levels Of Paranoia

Postby RazorSandwich » August 19th, 2010, 1:36 am

I'm curious about this. For a few years, I've developed some very unusual fears related to completely irratonal things. Specifically, heartbeats, or anything pertaining to the heart. I find myself in a constant fear of being stabbed right through it, and can end up in psychotic fits of terror just from thinking about the sensation of being stabbed in that way, and bleeding to death.

This fear dominates my everyday life, and I can't stop thinking about it. My very heartbeat, feeling the blood pumping through my body, can cause me extreme emotional agony.

Long story short, if anyone could point me to some files to help cope with this...I'd go to a doctor, but frankly I can't afford it. I need help.
RazorSandwich

Re: Something to Help With Large Levels Of Paranoia

Postby adby » March 23rd, 2011, 1:56 am

[quote:5bab45c882="RazorSandwich"]I'm curious about this. For a few years, I've developed some very unusual fears related to completely irratonal things. Specifically, heartbeats, or anything pertaining to the heart. I find myself in a constant fear of being stabbed right through it, and can end up in psychotic fits of terror just from thinking about the sensation of being stabbed in that way, and bleeding to death.

This fear dominates my everyday life, and I can't stop thinking about it. My very heartbeat, feeling the blood pumping through my body, can cause me extreme emotional agony.

Long story short, if anyone could point me to some files to help cope with this...I'd go to a doctor, but frankly I can't afford it. I need help.[/quote:5bab45c882]

I am thinking maybe this is a pass life memory, we can try pass life regression and see what comes up, that way we can get REIT of those fears.
I am looking for a Daddy 6 feet or taller. to help me.
Extra Info:
YOU have the power to resist. Even though there are some people who seem to at least partially give up control of their minds, that is because of
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby adby » March 23rd, 2011, 1:57 am

[quote:e473f2622e="adby"][quote:e473f2622e="RazorSandwich"]I'm curious about this. For a few years, I've developed some very unusual fears related to completely irratonal things. Specifically, heartbeats, or anything pertaining to the heart. I find myself in a constant fear of being stabbed right through it, and can end up in psychotic fits of terror just from thinking about the sensation of being stabbed in that way, and bleeding to death.

Long story short, if anyone could point me to some files to help cope with this...I'd go to a doctor, but frankly I can't afford it. I need help.[/quote:e473f2622e]

I am thinking maybe this is a pass life memory, we can try pass life regression and see what comes up, that way we can get REIT of those fears.[/quote:e473f2622e]

Would you like to try it?
I am looking for a Daddy 6 feet or taller. to help me.
Extra Info:
YOU have the power to resist. Even though there are some people who seem to at least partially give up control of their minds, that is because of
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby adby » March 23rd, 2011, 3:14 pm

[quote:fc4309034d="adby"][quote:fc4309034d="adby"][quote:fc4309034d="RazorSandwich"]I'm curious about this. For a few years, I've developed some very unusual fears related to completely irratonal things. Specifically, heartbeats, or anything pertaining to the heart. I find myself in a constant fear of being stabbed right through it, and can end up in psychotic fits of terror just from thinking about the sensation of being stabbed in that way, and bleeding to death.

Long story short, if anyone could point me to some files to help cope with this...I'd go to a doctor, but frankly I can't afford it. I need help.[/quote:fc4309034d]

I am thinking maybe this is a pass life memory, we can try pass life regression and see what comes up, that way we can get REIT of those fears.[/quote:fc4309034d]

contact as soon as you get this post.

Would you like to try it?[/quote:fc4309034d]
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis