Sleeping with files?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: HypnoEMG

Sleeping with files?

Postby saygoodbye » July 20th, 2009, 4:51 pm

Hey guys,

Im new to this community and hypnosis. I am wondering what would be the effect of setting up a play list with multiple files like this:

1. Accelerator
2. Creativity increase
3. Carsten - Over2nextfile
4. Be Your Own Bandage
5. Carsten - Over2nextfile
6. SuperHumanMind
ect...

and have them run continuously all night well I sleep.

What would you guys/gals recommend? Should I be sticking to 1 file at a time? And can I be asleep?

Thanks guys/gals :)
saygoodbye

Postby HypnoEMG » July 20th, 2009, 11:25 pm

I generally recommend a smaller # of subjects at one time, too many files keeps the mind from focusing and it could slow the whole process down.

As for listening while you sleep, I have always heard mixed things about that. If you're a sound sleeper it is not likely to work as you'll probably never hear it, a lighter sleeper may get results.
HypnoEMG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby softline » August 8th, 2010, 9:44 pm

The detrement to trancing while sleeping is that you slip out of a trance into normal sleep where suggestions have little effect. What works better is something of limited duration (20-45 minutes) that you listen to as you fall asleep. Works best if after the file does its thing you tack on something that telss you to go to sleep and have great nights sleep waking up totally refreshed.
softline

Postby adby » March 23rd, 2011, 1:08 pm

[quote:8020018228="softline"]The detrement to trancing while sleeping is that you slip out of a trance into normal sleep where suggestions have little effect. What works better is something of limited duration (20-45 minutes) that you listen to as you fall asleep. Works best if after the file does its thing you tack on something that telss you to go to sleep and have great nights sleep waking up totally refreshed.[/quote:8020018228]

I sleep with my file all the time I use Headphones. The results may very from person to person you will start to see results within a week to a month give or take.
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Postby adby » March 23rd, 2011, 3:32 pm

[quote:5677cd8b89="adby"][quote:5677cd8b89="softline"]The detrement to trancing while sleeping is that you slip out of a trance into normal sleep where suggestions have little effect. What works better is something of limited duration (20-45 minutes) that you listen to as you fall asleep. Works best if after the file does its thing you tack on something that telss you to go to sleep and have great nights sleep waking up totally refreshed.[/quote:5677cd8b89]

Was this helpful to you? let me know.

I sleep with my file all the time I use Headphones. The results may very from person to person you will start to see results within a week to a month give or take.[/quote:5677cd8b89]
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Sleeping with files?

Postby adby » March 23rd, 2011, 10:09 pm

[quote:e5cdf2437e="saygoodbye"]Hey guys,

Im new to this community and hypnosis. I am wondering what would be the effect of setting up a play list with multiple files like this:

1. Accelerator
2. Creativity increase
4. Be Your Own Bandage
6. SuperHumanMind
ect...

What would you guys/gals recommend? Should I be sticking to 1 file at a time? And can I be asleep?

Thanks guys/gals :)[/quote:e5cdf2437e]

This site is Alive and thriving
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Sleeping with files?

Postby adby » May 16th, 2011, 8:08 pm

[quote:150341e4cf="saygoodbye"]Hey guys,

1. Accelerator
2. Creativity increase
4. Be Your Own Bandage
6. SuperHumanMind
ect...

Thanks guys/gals :)[/quote:150341e4cf]

I really think you should find exactly what you want and, concentrate on 1 One File. You do not want to overtask your mind right now.
adby
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis