hynosis for bodybuilding..just uploaded ...tell me what you

This is a place to discuss bodybuilding, fitness, and how to use hypnosis to improve it

Moderator: HypnoEMG

hynosis for bodybuilding..just uploaded ...tell me what you

Postby joecomp2000 » May 21st, 2011, 6:10 pm

hello to all...
I have just uploaded a series to piece together and take what you want ..
let me know any suggestion, comments and requests....( hey I might do it ... for my self and share or if you ask nicely..)
bodybuilding is my hobby.... but to be any good ..it needs to be your life..
joecomp2000

Postby ayaan40000 » March 19th, 2012, 6:31 am

would love to see one which increases your size and power... and gives you a sound sleep if listened to at night
ayaan40000

Postby joecomp2000 » July 22nd, 2012, 12:04 pm

[quote:ba850de1bc="ayaan40000"]would love to see one which increases your size and power... and gives you a sound sleep if listened to at night[/quote:ba850de1bc]

sorry for the slow response..
size and power will come with the workout ... give it time..

as for giving you a sound sleep if you loop... it has been my experience that trancing is not sleeping. when ever I looped anything over night.. I woke tired... I've done a little research into this and what trancing is preventing is the REM sleep that you need to feel rested in the brain.. don't get me wrong this will help with the body rest you need. but trancing is not sleep.. REM sleep you produce Melatonin ( Spelling) which leads to Sarontonian that leads to HGH.. this is a chain that leads to the bodies/brains ability to heal...
So that is why I leave the trance to end in sleep.. you need sleep..

Please do your own research ..I am only an amateur, and talking from personal experience ,

However that all being said , there is a state called hypnosis state called ultradepth where you supposedly heal faster. because it is supposed to be so far down that you are all but a sleep.. this state is way down there and very deep.. I think I have managed it only a couple of times...
very rest full.. but you have to give in to everything...
joecomp2000

Ideas for bodybuilding suggestions

Postby Hardros » July 17th, 2014, 8:52 pm

Hello Great work!
I am wondering about a file that promotes a focus on the mind muscle connection, that gets you to feel the contraction, hold it, with no distractions.
Also some files seem to be based on the assumption that working out everyday is going to spur more muscle growth whereas most authors say days off to recuperate is as important especially for older bodybuilders.
Also a file that promotes researching and being aware of strict correct form would be a plus...
Hardros

Return to Body Building & Fitness